Created in 1982, our client is a French contemporary fashion jewelry brand. After 30 years of developing and perfecting traditional handcrafted quality jewelry, our client decided to venture into the design-focused jewelry business.
Their offices are located in Central.
They are currently looking for their new Trade Marketing Manager responsible for HK, China and Taiwan.
- Work closely with Area Managers on developing an effective marketing plan to increase the brand awareness as well as to drive traffic for all the stores/POS locating in the designated region
- Implement proposed marketing activities including but not limited to, mall on-site advertising, store events and participating in mall promotional activities, etc.
- Monitor & review the effectiveness of the marketing activities
- Identify opportunities and business partnerships
- Provide latest marketing materials to the sales team when needed
- Ensure the marketing activities executed are in line with global marketing strategy and the brand image
- Establish and maintain strong relationship with key business partners
- Seasoned experience in China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan
- Fluency in English and Chinese is a MUST. French will be a bonus
- Sound knowledge in Photoshop