Sector: Mobile Accessories
Our client, a SME specialized in luxury smartphones accessories, is currently looking for a Talent Leader to help them build out an HR function.
They are looking for someone with broad experience in the fields of Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Leadership Training and Culture Building – ideally with experience in a high growth company. The task will be to keep the best of the current company’s culture while taking it to the next level, with more support for the employees on both sites, Hong Kong and Los Angeles.
- Building out the “HR” function: after assessing the company’s needs, you will help supporting and developing the adequate system and partnerships in order to improve: performance management, professional growth & development, recruiting and onboarding, compensation and benefits, diversity and inclusion and employee relations.
- Building a strong culture able to attract and retain the right talents. We need someone who can serve as a culture champion and drive strategy discussions around how to create an environment where employees can do their best work.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- A great communicator. You will be responsible for communicating both internally and externally with so many different people in different roles that your communication skills really need to be excellent.
- Creative and flexible in your approach to HR.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence: must be capable of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with employees and influencing, facilitating and coaching individuals at all levels of the organization and within a team rich of various nationalities.
- Discreet, trustworthy and with stellar judgment. In this role, you will need to very quickly establish a sense of trust with employees, managers and the leadership team.
- Specifically we’re looking for someone with: 8+ years of experience in HR and/or Talent Acquisition. Experience with professional development initiatives, performance management processes, compensation planning, talent acquisition, corporate communications, and culture building - with ownership over one or more of these areas in a previous role.
- Insight into how small, high growth, companies work. HR in a small, rapidly growing company is different from HR in a large, corporate entity. We’re looking for someone focused on hiring, retaining, growing and supporting a team of diverse talents. The ideal candidate is someone who has either managed the People function through high growth at a small company before, or has been involved in HR/Talent Acquisition at a larger company and genuinely wants the opportunity to be a part of a more personalized, less bureaucratic, process. A previous experience on the US market is a plus.