Sector: Apparel manufacturing
Our client is an international company and is known as a pioneer garment manufacturer to produce high quality shirts, pants, knits, tailor suits and outer wear.
- Responsible to prepare analysis on apparel division’s performance, design analytical templates to facilitate different analysis
- Work with other functions to identify the business risks and opportunities which can contribute to the growth of the Company
- Work with Factories’ Finance team and analyse the monthly and forecasting result. Identify risks and opportunities to improve Apparel Division’s performance
- Prepare consolidated Apparel result and other reports to VP-FP&A such as Quarterly reports for Executive Committee and Board of Directors
- Work with Factories’ finance team on budgeting and controlling
- Design templates and methodologies to facilitate the analysis
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines with professional qualification in HKICPA or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Accounting related fields in sizable organization and at least 3 years in supervisory or managerial level
- At least 5 years’ experience in Big 4 accounting is a must
- Experience in Apparel or multi-industry will be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office application and knowledge in using ERP system
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with immediately or within shorter notice periods are highly preferred
Our client offers a 5-day working week, a competitive remuneration package and generous fringe benefits. Excellent on-the-job training and development will also be provided.