Sector: Apparel manufacturing
Our client is an international company and is known as a pioneer garment manufacturer to produce high quality shirts, pants, knits, tailor suits and outer wear.
The incumbent is responsible to prepare the monthly consolidated P&L result and balance sheet for Apparel Division. He/She shall provide supervision to the team on accounting matters/treatment to comply the statutory requirement. Also, he/she shall assist Vice President-Finance to prepare the Annual Consolidation for the Group.
- Work with overseas Finance team and prepare the monthly Apparel’s financial result
- Lead the team on monitoring Accounts receivable status and provide supervision on accounting matters of Hong Kong companies to comply statutory requirement
- Assist Vice President-Finance on preparing the year end audit and the Annual Group Consolidation with collaboration with auditors
- Work with Financial Planning and Analysis team to provide monthly information for analysis and budgeting
- University graduate in Accounting and a HKICPA holder
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Accounting related fields with at least 3 years in supervisory role
- Experience in using ERP system is preferred
- Good PC knowledge in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command in English & Chinese (both Cantonese & Mandarin)
Our client offers a 5-day working week, a competitive remuneration package and generous fringe benefits. Excellent on-the-job training and development will also be provided.