Our client, a renowned event organiser, is looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager to join its team.
Sponsors and Exhibitors
To sales booth
- To be the local contact for sponsors and exhibitors of the event, both the local office of International brands and local brands;
- Activation of the partnership in coordination with the sponsors and the company: hospitality, exhibition stands, retrieving visibility elements;
- Development of additional promotional activities with the sponsors and exhibitors both pre and during the event;
- Coordination meetings with main local sponsors and exhibitors pre-event;
- On-site follow-up of the sponsors and exhibitors;
- Checking the delivery of all media activity and exposure as agreed with media partners, e.g. branding/advertising on trams, buses, out-of-home advertising etc;
- Checking the delivery of all visual exposures as agreed with sponsors and exhibitors, e.g. Official Programme, advertising boards etc.
Development and management of sponsor workshop in lead up to the event
- Development and delivery of the Gala Night;
- Manage the operations and logistics of the Gala Night including entertainment, logistics, invitations etc.
Management of Prestige Club activities
- KidsClub, face painting, photo booth, wine tasting, other activities as appropriate;
- Rider liaison for meet and greets, master classes and signing sessions.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in Sales and Marketing, Project Management fields;
- Independent, self-motivated, strong organisation skills;
- Multi-tasking, outgoing, excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluent in Cantonese and English is a must, Mandarin is an advantage.