Sector: Baby products
Sector: Baby products
Our client creates and manufactures Baby products.
- Set and manage targets in relation with Managing Director, based on revenue, units, profit.
- Forecasting per units and monthly follow up discipline with Supply Team and management
- Drive and expand distribution network in the assigned territory.
- Manage sales and marketing activities, meeting both targets (turnover and quality) as assigned per the Strategic Plan and annual sales budget
- Provide commercial proposals, technical support and product training to in-region distributors
- Guarantee Brand guideline and image are implemented by our partners
MAIN RESPONSIBILITES – you will
- Grow current sales in the area, find and develop new business opportunities.
- Work in direct relationship with current and potential Retailers in HK and with our marketing department to find business growth
- Work in deep partnership with partners to gain customer feedback / product experience / market info
- Monitor and report Market trends to the marketing and head office team
- Lead complex negotiation with current and new partners
- Pre-empt and solve problems with customers rapidly
- Coordinate needs to break into new markets with Distributors, negotiate sales contracts to increase sales
- Work in relationship with our marketing manager to coordinate and monitor Brand image as well as merchandising, trade marketing, advertising, digital, events etc...
- Follow closely forecasts to match with customers’ needs and work in partnership with supply team
- Work in partnership with our regulatory team to guarantee products are compliant with market before launching them
- Hong Kong market is direct to RETAILERS development / other markets are Distributor operated.
- Be responsible with starting a new Hospital: Medical business for one of our brand in HK. This new direction is a complete now project to build from scratch
EXPERIENCE = You are
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder, with great interpersonal and selling skills
- Proactive and creative for current and new business opportunities
- Equipped with strong commercial acumen and understand of customer profile
- Extremely organized with real attention to details -
- Capable to work with the team and with an international background
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently on multi-projects with deadline
- 6 year of experience with, primarily, responsibility in Sales Development and good performances achieved
- Track record of leading and executing sales strategies to drive outstanding sales growth
- The successful candidate will be accountable for ensuring that all strategies on new product development are implemented to each market and achieving sales and image targets for market.
- Bachelor’s Degree and above
- Excellent written and spoken Cantonose&Mandarin&English (mandatory)
- Experience in baby market is an advantage
- Preferred = experience working in medium-size business with international presence
- Good communication skills, creative in finding business opportunities
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Office pack knowledge - Knowledge of ERP/MRP is a plus