Type: Permanent and full-time position
Visual and Retail Marketing
- Direct the strategic and creative development of Retail in-store solutions
- Create and oversee regional creative retail marketing campaigns across APAC to aid and improve retail marketing KPIs across the region, especially conversion. Includes development and management of GWP and POS.
- Drive performance through point of sale, visual elements that support brand and product category direction and strengthen brand’s presentation at retail. Own regional KPIs.
- Lead the development/execution of seasonal in-store imagery for retail to align directives
- Directly manage in-store projects as needed, providing comprehensive recommendations on how to create maximum impact at retail
- Partner with Global team in the development of campaigns, providing input on market needs, briefing in additional Asia components and communicating Asia timelines and material needs to ensure relevant tools are delivered in time to impact sell in and sell through
- Partner with Brand marketing to define, build and deliver category/concept “toolkits” to support the activation of brand programs at retail
- Partner with Retail team to develop and carry out retail model store practice. Develop & monitor guidelines & best practices.
- Maintain understanding of key distributor accounts and direct the development of in-store strategies that help the brand gain space and support sell through of key initiatives with a constant focus on refining, developing and innovating the brand experience on the retail floor
- Provide conceptual and execution support in the areas of merchandising. Oversee the development of planograms and installation guides.
- Continually seek ways to upgrade merchandising in all facets of the business and in all markets
- Provide guidance to new VMs in local markets, assist in training and development of new team mates in the region
- Co-ordinate fixture design and roll out programs within APAC region with central procurement agency, ensure alignment, quality, cost and time control.
- Source for new materials and provide cost reduction analysis
- Maintain fixture design, shop layout drawing, and concept design manuals
- Oversee the selection of all material and suppliers to be used for shop fit
- Support markets with space planning solutions through floor plans
- Manage and update APAC store information/ New store roll out
- Liaise with APAC country VMs/Store planner, operational teams to finalise designs and drawing to meet operational and mall requirement
- Work with Global for store concept and fixture updates.
- Partner with Regional Visual Merchandisers to devise visual merchandising strategy, space plan as well as overall ambiance
- To work closely with local markets to provide facelift proposals
- Bachelor Degree or above in Marketing, Marketing Communications, Fine arts
- At least 5 years of regional experience in a retail, wholesale, or other consumer-direct environment in Asia (either agency or client background)
- Management of teams across APAC countries.
- Creative / Visual merchandising / graphics background a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- Proactive; well organised combined with objective setting, project management skills
- Creative skills (graphics, creative background)
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to work in a multicultural environment combined with a drive to bring innovative ideas, best practices. Regional past experience a plus (either client or agency)
- Adaptable and flexible thinking process