Sector: Electronics / Electrical Equipment
Our client is a Multinational company specialized in small appliance. They are looking for a Regional Digital Marketing Manager for their Regional office. Hong Kong is the regional office, in charge of the development of operations.
- Adapt digital marketing guidelines and plans, with the support of Head of marketing communication: online paid/owned/earned media guidelines and Integrated communication toolkits;
- Engage markets in their implementation, monitor and consolidate the results of the key initiatives through digital dashboards and coordinate Analytics framworks practices;
- Coach markets on digital marketing topics (annual digital strategies, key projects) & more specifically on: digital content, e-media strategies driving traffic/conversion, onlime media efficiency, e-promotion;
- Share learning from best digital practices & experiences globally and across Asia;
- Ensure deployment and implementation of central tools among markets;
- Help central team to take into account regional specificities when building international guidelines;
- Contribute to identify local best practices and benchmarks to help grow Group experience curve;
- Contribute to drive operational relationships with agencies.
- University graduate in Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Minimum of 5 years experiences including with international consumer goods brands (agency or advertiser);
- Broad digital marketing knowledge and experience;
- Proven experience on holistic digital marketing project management;
- Strong team management with international experience;
- Strong analytical skills (eCommerce performance requires good handle of a vast amount of data – retail / commercial terms, supply chain, media effectiveness);
- General eCom / digital understanding preferably with an Asian/Regional experience (ideally comes from a Digital company; eCom company experience is a plus but not a must-have; what is critical is prior engagement with prominent eCom / Digital actors);
- Fluent English and Cantonese (Mandarin or French will be a plus).