Sector: Pop-up retail
Our client is the world’s leading short-term retail marketplace. They are currently looking for a new Operations Manager.
You will work side-by-side with the Chief Executive Officer to oversee our development in the HK. This role is critical in providing support to our HK team and is responsible for the successful execution of our HR initiatives.
You will directly contribute to:
- Handle employee recruitment and administrative on boarding (recruitment pipeline, job ads, offer letter, employment contract, health insurance subscription, visa application) and overall HR missions (absence / vacation, payroll, contract termination, expense reimbursement)
- Contribute to building company culture and facilitating a friendly workplace through the organization of events for instance (internal communication, team building, etc.)
- Manage a wide range of accounting tasks (invoices, bills, tax declaration), structure procedures and be the point of contact for our accounting firm
- Take care of day-to-day office management and assist our teams , ordering equipment / supplies and managing all office-related issues
- Proactively and efficiently provide administrative support to the country manager and COO including calendaring, travel and expense reporting
2-3 years of experience as an Office manager, Operations manager or Administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator and human resources responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Verbal and written communication skills in Chinese and English – extremely clear and tactful
- High-energy self-starter with a relentless, entrepreneurial work ethic