Our client, a toy and tactical camera company, is actively looking for a Merchandiser/ Business Developer to join its dynamic team.
- Explore business opportunities
- Prepare quotations & organize the samples
- Organize customer meetings, understand customers' vendor manuals and share the information to relevant parties.
- Daily communicate with teammates and factories for order follow-up (e.g. factory audit & testing, shipment issue, production status etc.) or any customer’s enquiry
- Support the CEO to explore the market on sales/purchase sides
- Source products from China
- Sales administration e.g. PI, PO, labelling, statistics, etc.
- Organize and attend local & overseas fairs to expand the business and showroom set-up
- Product category: Toys, Toy guns, Action cameras, Airguns
- Market: Mostly Europe & USA
- Regular trips required to China (usually 1 or 2 days), occasional trips required to overseas (usually 1 week)
- Degree in relevant subjects
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Will report directly to the CEO, who is in HK 25% of the time.
- Excellent communication skills required
- Honesty, punctuality, hard work, open minded, independent, result-oriented
- Fluent English, Mandarin or Cantonese is a must
- Any other language is a plus
- Talents like sports or music interest are a plus