Sector: Mobile Accessories
For our client in the design, manufacturing and distribution of Mobile accessories, we are currently looking for a Fulfillment and Logistics Operations Manager.
This position oversees the full scope of logistics operations, including B2B and B2C orders fulfillment, warehouse operations management with our 3rd parties 3PL, overall carrier’s management and the comprehensive reverse logistics management.
Systems, Processes and shipping Compliance
- Support the deployment of Warehouse Management System module integration by validating specifications in liaison with our System Manager and our 3PL warehouse
- Set up the logistics and routing guidelines in order to streamline and standardize existing compliance requirements
- Monitor proactively regulations changes and update internally and externally
Orders fulfillment (offline and ecommerce)
- Manages the order fulfillment process including order entry, administration, and shipping (including order processing, compliance, shipping status, delivery and customer service)
- Oversees the order tracking process and ensures orders are processed in accordance with the Company customer service standards.
- Set up internal and external reporting for fulfillment activity
- Drive implementation on of e-commerce fulfillment platform and processes in Hong Kong
- Coordinate with warehouse for order fulfillment activities and track delivery of goods
- Review fulfillments issues with clients and propose continuous operational actions
3PL and warehouse Management
- Lead and Manage all aspects of 3PL business operations to include account relationship building and team communications with the operations team for successful implementation of 3PL business practices.
- Direct operations to maximize workflow and spatial utilization. Responsible for the budgets of the operations projects managed.
Reverse logistics and customer service
- Set up the return management (reverse logistics) function and respective practices
- In liaison with the Customer Service team, responsible managing products returns and warranty replacement for all regions and communicate to internal and external partners
- Set up recycling and repairing processes using either internal and external parties
Requirements – Skills and abilities
- Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or related background
- Possesses 8-10 years’ working experience in Logistics Operations function, with more than 2 years in managerial position either in international complex distribution, FMCG and/or manufacturing environment
- Experience in 3PL Management, e-commerce fulfilment and complex logistics is a must
- Excellent management and leadership skills, problem solving and interpersonal skills and enjoys interacting with different levels of the organization
- Ability to audit existing situation and transformation is key
- Excellent business acumen
- Excellent command of English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a plus
- Experience in consumer electronics industry or tech is a plus