Sector: Mobile Accessories
To support our fast-growing Brand and to reinforce our Supply Chain and Logistics function, we are seeking a dynamic, motivated and flexible Logistics Manager.
Manage and lead a team of officers and coordinators to build up a highly motivated Logistics team and make sure individual performance is in line with company requirement. Duties include:
- Lead a logistics operation; direct and monitor the work flow of the logistics team in compliance with company sales and operations objectives.
- Coordinate with overseas & local suppliers, forwarders, 3rd party logistics service providers & internal parties to ensure the timely & seamless Logistics / Warehouse / Supply Chain operations
- Manage and support international import and export compliance activities, including logistics operations, custom regulations, shipping regulation, duty and tax system.
- Utilize excellent communications skills to motivate team members; ensure efficient communication among teams and effective working relationships with all levels of company members.
- Manage wholesale & retail supply chain system / ERP / Bar Code Inventory System
- Manage and troubleshoot international deliveries, re-deliveries, and other expediting issue in full documentation compliance
- Identify, interact and monitor performance of third-party logistics service provider(s)
- Conduct regular review of performance and pricing with service providers to ensure SLAs are met.
- Review bills, invoices and any related documentation applicable
- Ensure accuracy of all inventories by keeping track of quality, quantity, stock levels and delivery schedules
- Manage and control stock movement in compliance with sales demand and stock supply
- Manage and plan transportations and operations capacity to fully optimize the order fulfillment operations and to reach accurate delivery.
- Coordinate with warehouse for order fulfillment activities and track delivery of goods
- Take on ad hoc logistics and shipping tasks as required
- Review operational issue with customers regularly.
- Identify and implement cost reduction activities.
- Ensure operational KPIs being controlled in line with the target.
Requirements – Skills and abilities
- Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Administration or related background
- At least 8 years’ working experience in SCM function and with more than 3 years in managerial position either in international complex distribution, FMCG and/or manufacturing environment
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills and enjoys interacting with different level of the organization
- Fluent English and Cantonese (writing and speaking)
- Organized and high attention to details
- Excellent skills in SAP (or other ERP systems) & Excel essential
- Flexible, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
- Willing to learn and take over new responsibilities in the Company
- Trustworthy, fair, with high integrity and ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
- Confident, self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility, able to use own judgment, take initiative and make day to day decisions
- Energetic and hard-working, willing to take a hands-on role and able to multi-task, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Accessible, a good listener, observant and able to identify and defuse any people issues that may affect the team in a bigger way
- Enjoys working in a diverse culture environment