Sector: Digital Solutions
Our client is an agency covering the entire digital production chain. They have several offices around the world: France, Canada, Hong Kong and Singapore.
You will work on Challenging project, daily exchange with experts and enjoy working in a Marketplace to realize ambitious projects internally with other employees.
- Deﬁne, communicate and execute the UX strategy;
- Provide visual creative direction for digital products, mobile application and print supports with a focus on user experience, brand communication, interaction, user interface designs and navigation concepts;
- Working on various web design projects including UI;
- Quality assurance testing of all web projects;
- Work closely with the development team for implementation & project management;
- Collaborate with the relevant stakeholders – product owners, business analysts, developers etc. – to deliver effective design solutions to meet the needs.
- 2-3 years UX/UI design experience;
- Good knowledge of the general principles of user-centred approach, and design of interactions;
- Proficiency in design tools for developing wireframes like Axure, UXPin, Invision;
- Understanding of Responsive Design;
- Ability to think of simple solutions, even for complex problems;
- Passionate about UX design, and keen to innovate;
- A strong portfolio (with at least 3 website examples designed by you);
- Excellent communication, inter-personal, and presentation skills;
- Fluent in English is a must (Fluency in Mandarin is a plus).