Sector: Luxury Consulting
Our client is a leading retail consulting & training group, serving luxury and premium brands in Asia and Europe.
This role is targeted for people who want to start their careers in luxury retail, market research and/or consulting and be immersed in a dynamic work environment. The Junior Market-Research Analyst will work on Mystery Shopping surveys, Adhoc/ Syndicated surveys, as well as collaborate on the elaboration of our client’s magazine ‘ Retail Performance in Asia’ and diverse conferences handled by our client’s management.
This position belongs to the Market Research team, reporting to the Senior Market Research Analyst or Marketing
- Work in a collaborative team environment to provide analytics and reporting for luxury retail clients
- Under the supervision of the Senior Market Research Analyst:
- Set up on MSP software the online tools (questionnaire, reports on client portal report...)
- Control data accuracy
- Conduct primary research, surveys and interviews on brand performance of in store and online channels
- Conduct analysis, interpret results and synthesize recommendations for mystery shopping, competitor benchmark, consumer research projects and conferences
- Develop solutions and recommendations for in store and online needs to meet client objectives
- Research on current trends and forecasts of luxury retail in Asia
- Report on a daily basis to Senior Management (issues, ideas...)
- Diploma or above holder in Business Administration/Marketing Fields, with strong academic achievement in demonstrated analytical and/or research skills
- Experience in marketing analysis, data analysis or related fields is a plus
- Experience in luxury industry (sales, marketing, in-store roles) is a plus
- Solid proficiency of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluency (written & oral communication) in English. Mandarin is a plus.
- High aptitude in data collection, summarization and analysis skills
- Ability to present findings in a clear, appealing and logical manner (verbal, written and visual presentation skills)
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines and well-organize deliveries across multiple projects
- Demonstrated interest to develop expertise in international luxury market, esp. trends and brand performance.
- Ability to drive own learning – through self-development and continuous research of technical and industry skills
- Very detail-oriented, extremely high attention to detail and customer-focused
- Team-spirited and highly involved in seeing peers grow and develop
- Customer focused