Sector: F&B sector
For our client in the F&B sector, we are currently looking for an IT Project Manager.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, his role will be to assist him in implementing technological strategic solutions across multiple venues and business units.
he IT Project Manager will manage vendor contracts, hardware and software maintenance, inventory, network support and hardware allocation optimization.
Key Responsibilities and Job-Related Characteristics:
- Provide technology strategic planning and develop implementation plan, goals, and budgets to resolve key IT issues
- Manage IT project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule and scope
- Develop renewal and upgrade schedule to ensure company hardware and software inventory is optimized amongst all personnel
- Develop policies on computer use policies, information security and privacy and ensure all personnel follow proper procedures
- Manage third parties/vendors to validate maintenance contracts and ensure quality service is provided
- Installing and configuring hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Planning and undertaking maintenance of IT systems, network and WiFi connectivity
- Maintaining records of software licenses, equipment, consumables and other supplies
- Other tasks as assigned
Knowledge and experience:
- Diploma / Degree holder in Information Technology or related discipline
- Experience in managing and delivering IT projects is required
- Network server maintenance experience (e.g. Microsoft 365, POS systems, enterprise technical connectivity) is required
- Knowledge of Mac OS and Microsoft systems is required.
- Good command in both written and spoken English, Cantonese
- Good communication skills and coordination skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Good team player with “can-do” attitude, detail-minded and good persistence to work under pressure
· Required to travel to multiple sites