1. The company & context of recruitment
Our clients is a cosmetics and pharmaceutical group with three main branches of activity, Medication, Family Health and Dermo-Cosmetics.
In order to support successfully the growth in China and the demands of the Group, they are looking for the first Human Resources Director for China.
Reports to: CFO China
Functional link: HRM Asia
Direct Management: HR Chinese team (4 Chinese people)
- Implement HR policy, ,in line with global company HR strategy
- Responsible of labor law compliance administration & HR aspects for China
- Communication company core values and vision to ensure these values are driven down through all levels Implement and manage HR processes professionally, including recruitment, performance management, talent planning C&B, and ad hoc projects
- Business partner provide HR analysis and advice to local management to support business decision from the people perspective
- Manage and develop the HR team
- Interface between Global HQ, Regional HQ and Chinese team
- Pilot and/or participate in action plans to improve HR processes and management, recommend changes and innovations as appropriate
- Ensure Group policies are followed and best practices shared
- Work with global HR team to roll out global HR programs/initivatives. Enhance the company culture and drive the employee engagement
- Set up budget, reporting and indicators.
- Around 8-10 years’ experience as a HRM generalist in multinational company
- Successful experience in mature process HR in China, growth and development context with some methods, process & tools
- Manager or potential manager
- Understanding both China business culture and being able anticipating western management expectations
- Strong background & knowledge in Labor Law, Comp&Ben, Recruitment, Talent Development, Communication & Management
- Understanding activity & business
- Organisation and people oriented
- Ambassador of our brands, sense of elegance
- Strong Business Partner sense and autonomy
- Good negotiation skills in a multicultural environment
- Assertiveness / influence to enforce policies and decisions
- High level of expectations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team leader and player
- Capacity to mobilize people
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Agile & diplomatic
- Strongly involved
- Compliance and ethical
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (mandatory)
There are few business trips in Mainland China and one business trip in Europe by year to visit group headquarter.
Targets in China
In Retail industry, FMCG, Luxury, Hospitality and Services, focused on BtC market.