Our client is a dynamic group of French companies specialized in precision mechanics and 3D printing. They serve clients within the aerospace, defense, medical, transport sectors.
To accelerate his Asian expansion, our client has signed a partnership with a Chinese company to build a new facility in Zhuhai and become a leading supplier of parts and sub-assemblies for the aviation and aerospace industry in China.
To support this new project, our client is currently looking for a HR Manager, based in Zhuhai (China).
- Work closely with leadership teams to implement corporate strategies to establish, motivate & retain key talents;
- Conduct key personnel critical capability assessment to identify gaps and strategies;
- Create HR related programs according to corporate strategies, performance evaluation, talent management, learning and development and employee engagement;
- Implement WEARE group HR policies, and translate these strategies into operations realities to meet business objectives and local culture specificities;
- Program management including engagement with business leaders, HR consultants and other stakeholders to ensure smooth organization-wide transformation;
- Define and implement comps and benefits policy;
- Set up staffing plan;
- Manage recruitments policy to attract key resources;
- Create a culture to retain talents;
- Manage HR operations and administrative tasks : pays roll, contracts, vacations;
- Handle disciplinary issues close with leadership teams;
- Handle labour and social law issues and prevent social and legal risks;
- Provide effective reporting;
- Define and implement health and safety policies.
- Degree holder in business administration, Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines;
- Minimum of 8 years experience in human resource gained in M&C manufacturing environment and possibly within a European corporation operating in China;
- Familiar with China Labor law experience designing and implementing region wide talent and organizational development programs;
- Proven experience utilizing change management principles and methodologies;
- Strong analytical ability, critical thinking skills and well-organized;
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills as well as good people management skills;
- Proactive leader with the ability to influence others;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin;
- Willing to work independently in a fast paced, dynamic environment.