Sector: quality control and compliance
Our client is a global provider of quality control and compliance services that helps brands and retailers manage their supply chains.
For the development of its activities, our member is now looking for a recruitment manager.
The HR department's main responsibility is to attract the best talent, promote personal growth, and ensure that every member of its crew feels truly appreciated.
- Make sure your strong motivation to work with our member's team.
- Manage the recruitment cycle of senior level positions across all functions and in a number of its overseas offices.
- Make good use of talent sourcing channels and keep the candidate pipeline full.
- A good understanding of the team's organization will be instrumental for picking a candidate that is both the most qualified and the best fit.
- A background in Talent Acquisition (4-6 years), preferably in a multinational corporation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HRM or a closely related major
- Excellent command of English, native French
- Make a great first impression
- An effective great networker and negotiator
- Proficiently in using LinkedIn Recruiter account
- Strong relationship with good engineer schools in Europe