Sector: Business Services
Develop and manage the services offered by the Recruitment & Training department
Key areas of responsibilities:
You will be the team leader for the entire recruitment and training department.
Duties and responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Manage a team of consultants and organize the department in the most sensible way to achieve “poles de competences’ per sectors or type of members ;
- Keep up to date financial budget & results ;
- Provide a weekly report on job offers & job placements, including financial results.
- Keeping the KPIs up to date.
2. Account management and implementation:
- Build and manage relationships with clients and candidates and develop long term relationships built on trust and confidentiality;
- Suggest and implement the yearly training program along with the consultant(s) in charge;
- Handle the recruitment process for certain clients and for our internal staff when needed;
- Liaise with French Chambers in Asia and WW
3. Business development:
- Business Development to find new corporate clients, members or not;
- Increase number of recruitments achieved.
- Build all year long an expertise on the employment market in HK;
- Keeping up to date with current HK employment legislation and visa regulations ;
- Inform both candidates and members on HR habits, regulations and policies in Hong Kong, visas application processes ;
- Know your market and competitors.
- Develop or use as much as possible automatized tools for managing job offers, candidates and trainees;
- In charge of all materials (brochures, leaflets, web sites, etc…) presenting recruitment and training services.
- To undertake any other duties as may be reasonably required by the management
- To conduct all activities in a manner that promotes and enhances our values and reputation.
- Strong team spirit
- Perfect presentation
- PR attitude with all the members and clients: positive, smiling, at their service
- Represents well our values and objectives
- Responsive to members inquiries
- Enthusiastic and dynamic
- Fair and deontological approach
- Mature, adaptable and flexible
- Proactive and with high business acumen
- Keen to increase economical & political awareness in reading many newspapers, magazines, web sites, internal press review…
- Confidentiality conscious both internally toward the staff, and externally