Sector: Creative Agency
For our client, a boutique creative agency specialized in luxury brands, we are looking for a Graphic Designer.
The role in general
The graphic designer is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing design solutions that fulfil marketing strategies from start to finish.
The canditate will need to be detailed orientated
Specialised knowledge of methods and techniques of graphic design and layout are essential and client interaction skills. Graphic Designers manage entire marketing campaigns in addition to the production of specific pieces, and successfully ensure team members consistently work within established deadlines.
Graphic Designers are expertly proficient in design, web and multimedia software and applications, and Adobe Creative Suite. In general, a Graphic Designer would have a degree in graphic design and three experience in use of creative tools.
This role with us will involve working closely with the Creative Director to develop forms of brand and design language, across a variety of luxury brands and digital platforms. There will also be frequent opportunity to collaborate with another Graphic Designers within the global team in Middle East and Asia.
We are looking for a uniquely talented Signature Graphic Designer to join our creative team. The ideal candidate would have:
- 2 to 4 years of experience in graphic design
- A excellent use of graphic design skills in the Adobe Creative Suite
- A passion for luxury brands is a MUST
- Experience with working with luxury brands is a MUST
- A passion for creative design within the luxury brand sectors is a MUST
- Attention to details is a MUST
- A passion for elegant design
- Excellent understanding of typography
- Excellent understanding of image that reflects the brands image
- A good understanding of images that reflects the client objective
- Excellent understanding of image as rule of third/perspective/image manipulation
- An innate understanding of complex interface design patterns, including applied and demonstrable knowledge of service design, app systems, mobile and responsive design and content presentation systems.
- The ability to confidently, professionally and effectively work to strict timelines and take feedback and direction in a positive and proactive way.
- A degree in Visual Communication/or in graphic design
Summary of ideal skill set required:
- Excellent written and oral communication. Fluent English is a MUST. Chinese is a plus
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite especially: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Knowledge of HTML process, structural site limitations, web development.
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job
- Ability to design to a high standard for corporate design layout, Creative Suite
- Excellent time keeper
- Natural motivation as a self-starter
- Ability to prioritise
- A ‘can-do’ attitude at all times
- Ability to quickly pick up new skills and processes.
- Professional, dedicated, reliable and loyal work ethic.