Sector: Creative Agency
Our client is a French digital creative agency specialized in digital communication. They are expanding their business in Hong Kong.
The GM will be responsible for the development of the agency in Hong Kong. You will develop a clientele with whom you’ll weave strong and constructive links. With the help of the agency's different business lines in France, you accompany and help them develop the way they speak digitally (social media, brand content, e-reputation).
- Business Development = 40%
-Commercial development of local accounts (and French customers)
-Representation of the agency in Asia (Networking/RP)
- Strategy and Project Management = 20%
-Writing strategic and creative recommendations;
-Customer interface: creative briefs, back and forth with the clients, pitching concepts and ideas;
-Project monitoring and coordination (planning and budget).
- Administrative = 20%
-Office administrative management (with the help of our local trustee);
- Reporting = 10%
-Video Call and weekly reporting;
-Implementation and maintenance of performance indicators / project;
-Monthly balance sheets.
- At least 3 years minimum of experience in agency (advertising, communication, digital);
- Entrepreneurial spirit and international mindset;
- Perfect knowledge and genuine interest for digital communication;
- Fluent in French and English is a must (Chinese would be a plus);
- Business developer, autonomous, ambitious.