Sector: Creative Agency
Our client is a creative agency, specialized in global design: Product and Packaging, Consulting, Strategic Planning, Graphic Design, Design, Retail, Communication and Digital Activations.
ROLE AND RESPONSABILITIES:
• Daily manage the Hong Kong time and drive the office:
- Commercial for the existing contracts in HONG KONG;
- Admin work, structure the office and maintain the stability of the company;
- Reporting and communication.
• Define commercial roadmap:
- Based on existing client portfolios of the agency;
- Understand market to identify further prospects;
- Initiate contact with prospects;
- Present the agency;
- Establish and manage business development follow-up tools (prospect database).
• Follow-up on commercial proposals/answers.
• Be a key contact person and coordinator for local projects and beyond (Taiwan, South Asia, the
potential area business zone, Indonesia, etc.)
• Prior experience:
- 3 minimum of experience in either International marketing or Consulting;
- Background in design or cosmetics or wine/spirit/ food a plus.
- Positive mind, opened to new challenge and relationship with creative people;
- Problem solving as well as structured and analytical mindsets;
- Language skills: Fluent Cantonese, fluent French, fluent English, (mandarin is a plus).