Sector: Digital Solutions
Our client is an industry-leading digital solutions provider with a global presence.
Reporting into the Head of Technical-Development for APAC, your overall main duty is to design, code and modify features for our range of client campaigns.
You have a keen interest in working on web and mobile development within a fast-paced startup environment.
Investigating and solving complex client obstacles is both interesting and effortless for you.
With regular exposure to business stakeholders and junior technical staff, you demonstrate effective communication and mentor-ship abilities to achieve your goals.
- Code, modify and customize features for solutions, as a part of the APAC development team
- Supporting the first line of technical support by identifying and solving complex client development tasks
- Applying a commercial approach to development projects, ensuring their capability and priority within the business aims
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent organizational and team working skills
- Goal oriented and adaptable to a fast-paces environment
- English (written and spoken - proficient)
- Deep knowledge of HTML, CSS and CSS3
- Read, debug and work daily in any of the browser DevTools
- Experience with modern HTML5 APIs (i.e history, localStorage)
- Experience in one or more back-end system languages (C#, PHP, NodeJS, etc.)
- Experience in one or more database/cache engines (MSSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Experience in version control using GIT (TFS, VSO, Git, etc)
- Experience in testing code (Unit, Integration, Regression, Smoke, etc)
- Basic understand of OOP and their related structural behavioral patterns
- Basic knowledge of SOLID principles and clean code