Our client is a dynamic group of French companies specialized in precision mechanics and 3D printing. They serve clients within the aerospace, defense, medical, transport sectors.
To accelerate his Asian expansion, our client has signed a partnership with a Chinese company to build a new facility in Zhuhai and become a leading supplier of parts and sub-assemblies for the aviation and aerospace industry in China.
To support this new project, our client is currently looking for a Finance Manager, based in Zhuhai (China).
- Oversee all aspects of the finance and accounting functions of the organization;
- Ensure financial and accounting compliance with local regulatory body and corporate requirements;
- Ensure timely preparation of accurate monthly management accounts and annual financial statements;
- Prepare reports which summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of sales, costs, profits and rates of return based on past, present and expected operations;
- Review all capital expenditure requests from the standpoint of approval control and ensure required financial analysis has been completed;
- Direct the financial planning and budgets preparation;
- Ensure effective internal controls are in place and comply with corporate policies, tax and statutory accounting requirements;
- Review and approve contracts and legal documents;
- Work closely and effectively with auditors, banks, consultants and lawyers to complete the assignments;
- Work collaboratively with management to proactively understand the business needs to improve financial performance and business efficiency;
- Implement group financial policy;
- Implement group reporting and consolidation process.
- University graduate or above in Accounting or Finance with professional qualification;
- At least 8 years solid experience with at least 3 years in senior finance position in M&C manufacturing environment, and possibly within a European corporation operating in China;
- Familiar with PRC accounting standards and tax rules is a pre-requisite;
- IFRS standard mastership;
- Ability to manage people and communicate effectively with all levels of management;
- Good analytical mind and problem solving skills;
- Meticulous and attention to details;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin;
- French knowledge is a plus.