Sector: Consulting Services
Our client is a Demand & Supply planning consulting firm with its global headquarters in Hong Kong. Their unique business model aims to deliver lean and responsive supply chains through 3 sets of Supply Chain Services: Consulting Services, Replenishment & Analytics, and Capability Building Services.
In an exciting period of growth, they are looking for talented problem solvers at all levels to contribute to the development of the firm.
As an Engagement Manager, you will play an important role as the interface to the key clients. In this capacity, you will manage the client relationship throughout the engagement, lead an experienced team of consultants, and act as a key point of customer contact for problem solving with the clients. Beyond your project management, you will also work closely with leadership team to develop new business opportunities for the firm.
- Scope, structure and lead consulting project(s)
- Accountable for delivering client and projects on cost and on schedule
- Provide leadership, coaching and development of the team
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with senior project team throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Provide regular status of project updates on deliverables to the clients
- Develop new and existing clients through preparation of business proposals with the leadership team
The Ideal Candidate
- Before any qualifications and experience, you are curious in nature, are naturally very structured and have strong problem solving skills
- University graduate preferably in Supply Chain / Operation Management / Business Management
- 4-6 years relevant work experience with a consulting firm. Prior experience in Retail/Consumer Goods industry advantageous
- Demonstrate project management skills and past successes, including cross organizational program management
- Exceptional problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Strong analytic and decision making abilities
- Solid understanding of logistics, manufacturing process, forecast planning and supply chain management
- Able to work under pressure and willing to take on new challenges
- Willing to travel (~60%)
- Fluent English is a Must, Mandarin and Cantonese a Plus