Our client is a French company specialized in Training. They are provided trainings for Prestigious International Universities in the USA, France and Hong Kong.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing, database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns;
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies;
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests;
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience;
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels;
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- At least 2 years working experience in digital marketing;
- Fluent in English, Mandarin/Cantonese a plus;
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics or equivalent analytical tools;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.