Sector: Design accessories
For our client, a dynamic and international brand of design accessories. Our client is looking for a bright, innovative & creative individual to fill the Demand & Planning Executive role within the Sales Team at its Hong Kong headquarters. You will support the Demand & Planning Manager in driving all demand planning initiatives across the Company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain demand planning books by analyzing sales data, stock level, customer forecasts, lead time, shipment progress and other trends.
- Analyze gaps between sales forecast and demand plan for further corrective actions.
- Provide a professional support to the team to ensure the optimization of inventory per location.
- To prepare stock planning, order forecast, purchase orders and other replenishments.
- Monitor and manage inventory movements.
- Work closely with Sales Teams, Purchase Team, Product Development Team and Logistic Team to get accurate forecasts and stock arrivals.
- Use of quantitative methods to analyze situations and solve business problems.
- Sales analysis, inventory reporting and other demand planning reports.
- Data entry and regular stock level updates on websites.
- Other duties as assigned.
Professional skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years of related practical experience in planning and analysis, preferably with production planning experience.
- Degree with a major in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration or Finance.
- Knowledge in demand planning or supply chain logic.
- Advanced EXCEL skills is a MUST (v-look up, pivot table, pivot chart) and mathematical knowledge.
- Knowledge on SAP is a plus.
- Good communication and interaction with departments.
- Punctual on report delivery with good data quality and accuracy.
- Attention to details and accuracy. Ability to manage high volumes of data from different sources and different format.
- Proficient in English and enjoy working in a diverse culture environment.
- Attractive and excellent compensation package
- Above average paid holidays and sick days
- Comprehensive travel and medical insurances