Our client, a dynamic fast-moving company, is currently looking for a Demand Planner.
This opportunity is a chance to drive all demand planning initiatives across the Company and to be part of a team delivering a double-digit growth revenue over the last 3 years.
- Review and monitor the sales plan by category and channel to adjust forecast
- Compile supply numbers based on demand numbers provided by sales team and distributors
- Decide on items to order and quantity based on sales requirement and Company’s policy on inventory management
- Initiate changes in planned deliveries to cater for any changes in inventory levels/sales plans
- Communicate any changes for known demand or planning activities
- Manage and track forecast shipment sales figures
Collect, consolidate and analyze Company sales performance by channels, customers and products;
Inventory management: monitor company inventory level in liaison with Finance and Logistics teams
Gap control: identify gaps by product/category and manage the process to identify ways to close gap. Monitor and manage inventory movements.
New Product Development forecast: calibrate New Product Development forecast together with Sales and Marketing teams
Process: seek for process and system enhancement to improve Demand & Planning efficiency
- Minimum 5 years of related practical experience in planning and analysis, preferably with production planning experience
- Degree with a major in statistics, economics, supply chain & logistics or other relevant qualifications
- Ability to manage high volumes of data from different sources and different format
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with internal and external parties
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel is MUST - experience with SAP or Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a strong advantage
- Flexible, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure