Our client is an international insurance services group operating in 31 countries.
They are currently looking for their Data Analyst and FP&A to primarily cover the needs of APAC region and potentially the international health business line worldwide.
- Financial reporting
- Create quarterly reporting in line with group requirements for the Asia Pacific companies.
- At first the reporting will be built in Excel.
- As we roll out SAP regionally, this should then be implemented in SAP (liaising with external consultant)
- This will require close cooperation with accounting department
- Create a monthly P&L review against budget
- Data/ Business analysis
- Create dashboards for claims and sales for APAC region under Qlicksense
- Gather end user needs
- Design requirement and identify data source
- Work with consultant to create dashboards and do the testing
- Once created follow up and provide analysis
- Create a consolidated Dashboard for the International health business line
- 3-5 years of prior experience in FP&A and/or data analytics
- A self-starter, autonomous with analytical astuteness, able to work with tight deadlines
- Ability to work with large amount of data
- Excellent analytical skills. Great attention to details while being able to get the “big picture”. Ability to provide recommendations based on analytical findings
- Used to work in multicultural environment and in small medium size companies.
- Team player who can work in a cross-functional environment=>excellent interpersonal skills with a good drive.
- Strong Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills, SQL knowledge would be advantageous
- Knowledge of SAP as well as Qlicksense or other visualization software is a plus
- Excellent communications and presentation skills: written, verbal, and presentation in English. French is a plus
- Ability to provide recommendations based on analytical findings
WHY WOULD YOU TAKE THE ROLE?
- Looking for analytical experience within a growing global organization
- Love start up mode
- Love data and deep dive exploratory analysis
- Enjoy various internal interactions and bridging gaps
- Take satisfaction from seeing your recommendations implemented