Founded in 2006 in France, our Headquaters is a consulting firm specialized in the use of best-in-class statistical insights to support companies make brighter marketing decisions. Now totaling around 150 consultants, we have experienced rapid growth since its inception with plans to reach 180 consultants by the end of 2017. In order to reinforce our international footprint, the Hong Kong office was launched in 2014 after offices opening in London and New York.
We advise clients worldwide and bring high-level business and marketing experience to provide recommendations to financial & sales executives. We have worked and continue to work in a wide variety of industries (Luxury, Banking & Insurance, Retail, FMCG, Transport, etc.) with internationally renowned companies such as L’Oréal, McDonald’s, Coca-Cola, Google, Tiffany & Co, Estée Lauder, Louis Vuitton, AXA, Renault-Nissan, etc.
Our approach, tools and services are tailor-made with strong expertise in various projects:
· Strategy & Digital Strategy
· Mix Marketing Modeling (MMM) and strategy optimization
· Pricing strategy
· Market analysis, go-to-market strategy & growth strategy
· Customer knowledge & Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
· E-Commerce & social networks
· Big data projects
· Data analysis / Modeling / Advanced analytics / Machine Learning
· Development of marketing strategy and media optimization
· Providing our clients with bespoke solutions to face their challenges
· Total involvement in one or two projects from start to final recommendations
· Global interactions with international teams
We’re looking for a talented Consultant with the following:
· A minimum of Second Class Honours Division One or equivalent (predicted or gained) in Statistics, Economics, Econometrics or related numerical field.
· Strong interest in marketing & business issues
· Autonomy and dynamism in a really young and challenging environment
· A practical and analytical mind-set, you will be passionate about the creation of bespoke solutions for our clients
· Continuously striving for high performance in all you do
· Good Communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Knowledge of statistical software would be a plus: SPSS, R, Stata etc.
· Perfect fluency in English
· Perfect fluency in Mandarin and/or Cantonese
Hong Kong (offices in HKG island) with frequent travels in Asia