Our client is a global consultancy that provides connected thinking, insight and capability to industry leading organizations. They work collaboratively with their clients to plan strategic business transformation and seamlessly turn strategy into action.
Their Hong Kong office is expanding significantly, driven by market demand for consulting advice/support in the specialist areas of digital transformation and emerging technologies.
In particular, they are seeking to accelerate the growth of their Cyber security & Digital Trust (CDT) practice.
They are looking for current practitioners in the consulting sector working at Consultant grade, willing to gain client-facing experience in one or several of the following areas:
- Digital Risk & Governance:
Security governance, policies, awareness, privacy, critical infrastructure and sector regulations
Risk assurance (risk assessment and risk management frameworks), business continuity and cyber resilience
Crisis management, incident detection and response
- Cyber-protection, Control and Response:
Security design: models (IT/Cloud/OT), application and data protection, infrastructure & end-point solutions
Safe Digital Transformation: Cloud, Big Data, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0
- A successful degree-level academic background
- Excellent presentation, report writing and articulation skills
- A passion for quality deliverables and project management
- Ambition to grow consulting as well as technical skills, and a strong work ethic
- A collaborative working style and evidence of being a team player
- Fluency in Chinese
- Relevant qualifications in the cyber-security field are a plus
- Have the right to live and work in Hong Kong