Sector: Baby products
Our client is specialized in baby products.
His/Her mission is to increase brand awareness and visibility in APAC area, and to facilitate the operational & strategic integration between our client & markets in order to strengthen the brand and drive the company's sales in the local market.
Role and responsabilities:
- Develop and implement strategic marketing and communication plans in APAC area
- Animate the brand on those markets in order to make it more visible, attractive and performing.
- Handle new product launches and advertising campaigns according to the local marketing activation plan, brand identity guidelines and budget.
- Implement HQ defined brand strategy in APAC territories.
- Manage local communication at all consumer touch points: in-store materials, web pages, and social media… in close liaison with the HQ.
His/Her role and responsabilites are different depending on the markets:
> Indirect markets (Russia, Japan, Corea, Taiwan…): support partners with their marketing activities (product launches, windows, fairs, PR, social media, mediaplanning activity…) in order to insure global coherency and maximize sell through
> Direct markets (China, HK): in charge of marketing and communicaton activities, in close relashionship with the commercial team. Plan and execute events in the region, blogger's and PR events, retailer events, and fairs. In charge of social media and media planning. Work closely with local agencies to ensure press coverage, blogger interest and media attention.
> Responsible for marketing budget management
> Collecting, analyzing & reporting: global feedbacks reports & recommendations, performance & key learning analysis
> Degree holder in Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing or equivalent.
> Minimum 7 years experience in wholesale marketing/communications in premium brands
> Experience in Brand Management within Mainland China and other APAC Markets is essential. Experience in social media management, strategy and best practice including Facebook, Instagram, Weibo and WeChat is an advantage.
> Excellent communication skills, completely fluent in both written and spoken English, written and spoken Mandarin and French is an advantage.
> Creative, possesses a strong design sense and good grasp of premium brand positioning. Some travel in APAC is required.Mature, well-spoken and well-presented, confident with customer presentations.
> Self-motivated, well-organized and possesses the ability to work independently