Sector: Corporate Services
Who we are
We are a rapidly-growing, award-winning international professional services group with offices in Asia, Middle East and Europe.
With nearly 40 years of operating history, the business began as part of Ernst & Young and that heritage has remained at its core as it has grown over the years to nearly 500 staff, drawn from a wide range of backgrounds, including leading international law firms and Big 4 accountancy practices.
We have the leading position in the French-speaking community and are now looking for motivated individuals with a financial or legal background to join our expanding team in Hong Kong, as we continue to support our clients to expand into new markets and jurisdictions across Asia.
· We are looking for a confident individual who is able to work closely with the Directors and other team members as a primary contact for client services in our corporate services division
· The candidate should be able to communicate with clients directly on all client issues and resolve issues independently
· Develop the relationship with clients, understand their personal and corporate objectives and work with technical specialists to propose solutions to help them to navigate the legal, fiscal and practical business environment in Asia
· Responsible for the services rendered to the company’s clients on a day-to-day basis, liaising with staff in our accounting, tax and company secretarial teams
· Supervise subordinates and review their work to ensure the accuracy of client deliverables
· Liaise with clients on administrative matters such as invoicing and collections
· Liaise and coordinate with external professionals, such as auditors, lawyers, bankers and other intermediaries.
Suitable candidates should possess:
· Native French speaker with an excellent command of written and spoken English
· A diploma, degree or professional qualification in either Accounting or Legal studies
· At least 5 years experience in a professional firm
· Well organised with the ability to meet deadlines
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong team player who wants to work in an international environment