Sector: Design retail
With deep roots in design disciplines and retail architecture services, our client engages in offering a one-stop-shop service: from design concept to production and installation.
Our client’s expertise in finding innovative solutions to make the artistic approach and business objectives coexist, is acknowledged and appreciated by leaders across all industries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To develop our business, grow existing accounts and manage projects;
- Meeting with clients and understanding their needs and key performance indicators;
- Negotiating the prices, realistic timelines, quotes, and processes with clients and suppliers;
- Giving a clear, consistent, and formal brief to the design studio;
- Managing the internal system of follow-up and invoices with the finance team;
- Managing communication flow between the design studio and the operations team/suppliers;
- Maintaining a constant communication with clients to meet their expectations;
- Visiting the clients’ spaces and getting involved with fieldwork;
- Checking the quality of deliverables;
- Anticipating potential problems and offering realistic solutions;
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks;
- Investigating the potential, risks, and environment of each new client.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience related to the design, retail, production industries in APAC market;
- A genuine interest in the retail industry (domestic and travel retail, cosmetics, food & beverage, jewelry industries, etc.);
- Bachelor Degree holder;
- A good command of written & spoken English;
- Speaking Cantonese, Mandarin or French would be a plus.