Our client is a European company specialized in tax and accounting services.
• Assisting the clients for the setting up of their structures, bank account opening, treasury management, follow up to ensure annual compliance (taxation/accounting/company secretary) in coordination with the back-office;
• Actively support Managers in answering client’s requests and handle day-to-day activities to manage portfolio: preparing quotation and invoices, collecting mandate agreements, drafting correspondences, monitoring cash collection, performing follow-up activities;
• Drafting newsletter and presentation;
• Contribute in Business Development: suggesting and preparing client communication, participating in networking events;
• Handle any additional activities related to the position and act in a proactive way.
• Master Degree or equivalent 4 year higher education in Legal, Business school, Accounting, Finance. Having knowledge in tax is a plus;
• 1 year of experience in the corporate services or in an accounting firm (Company set up/domiciliation/company secretary/bank account opening) with, if possible, an experience in Hong Kong or in Luxembourg;
• Rigueur, good interpersonal and organization skills, proactive and able to manage multiple priorities and tasks. writing skills,
• Respect of confidentiality and good understanding of compliance issues.
• Fluent in both French & English. Any other language would be an asset (especially in Chinese).