· Develop the French Chamber consultancy services
- Implement a business development roadmap for the department
- Nurture and further develop partnerships with the French Chambers network in Asia, and with FCCIHK’s counterparts in France;
- Suggest new partnerships with other organizations in France and in Hong Kong;
- Develop the department communications tools and suggest new ones.
· Deliver Business Missions
- Advise and assist French SMEs in identifying commercial, industrial or financial partners in Hong Kong (both export & sourcing);
- Deliver the service according to the FCCIHK process and methodology: assessment of potential, meetings with clients and potential partners for our clients;
- Market intelligence.
· Master Degree level;
· + 2 years of experience in Business development or Key account management, fresh graduates with strong internship experience are welcome;
· A significant experience in management;
· Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills;
· Excellent oral and written communication command in English and French (native level required in French);
· Business acumen and result-oriented;
· Self-motivated, self-starter and team player;
· Outgoing, proactive, adaptable, eager to network and develop opportunities.