Sector: Trade show
Our client is a design agency that provides consultancy services to a wide range of partners in Hong Kong, China and Europe with extensive collaboration with trade shows, manufacturers and design brands in the market.
Business development - Project Coordinator
- Recruiting brands to participate to worldwide trade show
- Prospecting potential exhibitors, visitors in Hong Kong, China, include emailing, phone calling, visit design week, trade fair in Hong Kong and Shanghai
- Write proposal and presentation in simplified Chinese and English in order to collaborate with different
associations and brands
- Build up potential exhibitors database from market and internet research
- Coordinating in between our offices and clients in Hong Kong, China and Europe,
- Optimizing relationships and providing support to existing and new potential clients
- Contributing and driving annual revenue growth.
- Marketing, event organisation
- Working closely with Director in business development and other ad-hoc projects
- Diploma in BBA related discipline preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of experiences in sales, agency, trade fair, client servicing in design field
- Strong product design sense and familiar with brands include furniture, home/ interior decoration and object, interior design solution,
- Familiar with interior design company, architect firm, retailer, distributor, importer in Hong Kong
- Overall strong presentation, and speaks with confidence
- Independent, responsible, and resilient, with an out-going personality, with the ability to work under pressure and handle various projects at the same time.
- Fluent in written and spoken Mandarin, Cantonese, and English. French speaking is a plus.