Sector: Tech and Wellness industry
Our client, an international company with a strong background in consumer goods, is currently launching a new pioneer Brand in the tech & wellness industry. Therefore, they are looking for an enthusiast and talented Brand Business Developer to join the team in Hong Kong.
Role and responsibilities
Main role: reporting to the Chief Brand Officer and working cross-function with Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, this position is responsible for the management of the Brand with the objective to maximize its potential across global markets in a selective approach.
- Determine go-to-market type of model and business development strategy
- Identify representatives, select and implement demo centers, establish partnerships with retailers and concept stores, set up affiliate programs in key cities across Asia, Europe and U.S.
- Identify and participate in key trade shows, manage pre-orders and crowdfunding campaigns
- Evaluate and implement forecasts in coordination with Supply chain, Logistics, CS and Finance
- Contribute to the creation of sales & marketing materials such as printed collaterals, display materials, sales pitches, etc…
- Conduct market research & competitor intelligence to unlock growth opportunities and define winning specifications and value propositions
- Analyze and present business reporting, marketing review analysis and product performance evaluation
- Recommend, manage and track A&P budget
- Business school or university (Liberal arts pathway)
- Experienced in business development and marketing
- Previous experience with a tech, cosmetics or premium retail company
- Native English language (French would be a strong plus)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Knowledgeable of digital, social and ecommerce platforms
- Entrepreneurial with a start-up spirit
- Outgoing personality in line with the company values of openness, respect, excellence and integrity
- Result-driven and willing to go the extra mile to achieve superior results
- Able to excel in a lean, challenging and fast-pace environment
- Mobile with international or intercultural experience
- Flexible, hands-on and resourceful
- Collaborative with an excellent team spirit (necessary as the team is split across several continents)
- Analytical and detail-oriented with a structured mindset
- Passionate about health & wellness and striving to make a positive impact on people’s life
- Good aesthetics sense, refined sensitivity
The role is based in Hong-Kong and requires frequent travelling to Asia, Europe and the USA (2-week long stays).