Sector: Mystery Shopping
Our client is a leading worldwide service for evaluating the quality of every consumer retail experience. They advise the most prestigious luxury and cosmetic companies as well as leaders of other industries in their retail and client service operations.
- Assist in data processing for all missions and projects;
- Logic check of data and files for the seniors;
- Prepare and implement all necessary materials for mission launch;
- Deal with our internal system and processes to follow up mystery shopping missions;
- Perform all data processing and analytical study of missions and projects;
- Liaise with Data Processing, IT and Consulting departments in Paris HQ for all missions and projects;
- Produce reports and presentation files;
- Work with the team to summarize, translate and proofread the mission verbatim (English and Chinese languages);
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- Bachelor Degree holder from an accredited university in Statistics, Marketing, Mathematics, Information Engineering or in related field;
- Fresh Grad or 1 year of relevant experience in international environment in market research, data processing and statistical analysis;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Power Point;
- Knowledge of technical writing would be an advantage;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese (fluent in Mandarin is a plus);
- Good interpersonal skills, numeric sensitive and detail-oriented;
- Self-initiated, hardworking, independent and able to work under minimal supervising.