Sector: Design accessories
For our client, a dynamic and international brand of design accessories, we are currently looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to join the Finance team.
About the ROLE
Duties and Responsibilities
- Financial Accounting
- In charge of month end closing process and review the full set of books;
- Supervise the daily accounting operations;
- Assist the preparation of monthly management reports and ad hoc financial projects;
- Liaise with auditors for the audit issues.
- Liaise with banks for the bank facilities arrangement;
- Assist the preparation of cash flow forecast and monitor the payment schedules.
- Business Control
- Support the implementation and integration of new systems;
- Provide finance support to drive the business performance of all the business units;
- Improve the internal procedures and compliance with company policies.
Requirements – Skills and abilities
- Qualified accountant
- At least 3 years’ experience in Big 4, consolidation experience is a plus;
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a BIG advantage
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to earn trust and respect from all levels across the company through high personal and ethical standards;
- Detailed-minded, flexible, organized and self-motivated;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Cantonese;
- Suitable for a young and committed person looking for a dynamic role in a cutting-edge company.
- Willing to learn and take over new responsibilities in the Company
- Trustworthy, fair, with high integrity and ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
- Energetic and hard-working, willing to take a hands-on role
- Self-starter and team player
- Competitive compensation according to profile
- Medical insurance
- Above average paid holiday and sick leaves