French Shopping & Dining in HK 法現香港 is the perfect guide to discover everything French in Hong Kong!
- Luxury - fashion and accesories brands with a special know-how and that are part of the unique Comite Colbert
- Fashion - men, women, kids, online, accessories ... Everything you need to get that so French look!
- Gastronomy - from Michelin star to casual bistro and French street-food, indulge yourself with a very french feast
- Art of living
Distribution of the Guide
- Insert in Marie Claire magazine, July 2017
The guide is available for free pick-up in various locations in Hong Kong:
- Hong Kong Tourism Board Visitor Centres
- The French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Hong Kong
- Alliance Française
- Restaurants and shops featured in the guide
To be featured in the guide, or for more information about the listings and pricing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 2294 7723
HongKongEcho magazine Vol. 91
Hong Kong has strong foundations in healthcare. Insurers galore, a robust hospital system, innovative startups.
Annual Report 2017-18
We’ve been serving the interests of the French business community in Hong Kong for over 30 years.
HongKongEcho magazine Vol. 90
Hong Kong’s finance sector has suffered accusations of being overly traditional, slow and out of touch. But its evolution shows signs of a fresher future for finance.
HongKongEcho magazine Vol. 89
Despite being better known for building skyscrapers not sports centres, Hong Kong is nonetheless a sporting city. But is there a real business behind sport in Hong Kong?