MEMBERS' PRIVILEGES BENEFITS
- FOOD & BEVERAGES OFFERS - Monday to Sunday
- 10% DISCOUNT on lunch at Tiffin, Kaetsu, Grissini, The Grill, The Waterfall Bar
- 15% DISCOUNT on dinner at Grissini, The Waterfall Bar, Champagne Bar
- 15% DISCOUNT on dinner from Monday to Friday at Tiffin, Kaetsu, The Grill, Grand Hyatt Steakhouse, One Harbour Road
For table reservations, please call +852 2584 7722
- SPA OFFER
- 15% DISCOUNT on Plateau Spa A La Carte treatment
Minimum spending HKD 900
Monday to Sunday
For reservation, please call +852 2584 7688
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Offers valid until June 30, 2017
- FCCIHK MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED TO SHOW VALID MEMEBERSHIP CARD TO ENJOY THE OFFERS
- 1 Food & Beverage offer maximum per table
- The offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- The food and beverage offer applies to two (2) and up to twelve (12) diners.
- Tiffin is closed for renovation from 1 May to 30 September, 2017.
- Offer subject to the restaurant opening hours.
- This offers are not applicable for special events, banquets, meetings, weddings, private events, take away services, private room charges, room service, tobacco and cigars, corkage, ticket sales, special menus, special promotional items as defined by hotel.
- Black-out dates apply: 1-2, 27-31 January, 14 February, 3-4, 13-17, 30 April, 1-3, 14, 29-30 May, 18, 30 June. All public holidays and eves of public holidays.
- Grand Hyatt Hong Kong reserves the final rights in respect of any dispute arising from this offer.
GRAND HYATT HONG KONG
Located along the prime waterfront on Hong Kong Island, Grand Hyatt Hong Kong is directly connected to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre and is only minutes away from the business and shopping areas.
Unwind in one of the newest guestroom or suite among the deluxe hotels in Hong Kong, our renovated guestrooms have been designed to blend the traditional and modern in an elegant, residential style, anchored by a sense of Hong Kong’s oriental heritage and contemporary outlook. The hotel also features 22 highly flexible event venues.
Grand Hyatt Hong Kong is home to nine acclaimed restaurants and bars offering a range of authentic cuisines. An extensive range of leisure facilities is available including Plateau Spa, a 50-metre outdoor heated pool, 24-hour fitness studios and more.