MEMBERS' PRIVILEGES BENEFITS
- FOOD & BEVERAGES OFFERS
- 10% DISCOUNT on Food & Beverage at Kaetsu, The Grill, Grissini and Waterfall Bar (Monday to Sunday)
- 10% DISCOUNT on Food & Beverage at Grand Cafe (Monday to Thursday)
- 15% DISCOUNT on Food & Beverage at Grissini, Waterfall Bar and Champagne Bar (Monday to Sunday)
- 15% DISCOUNT on Food & Beverage at Kaetsu, The Grill, One Harbour Road and Grand Hyatt Steakhouse (Monday to Friday)
- 15% DISCOUNT on Food & Beverage at Grand Cafe (Monday to Thursday)
For table reservations, please call +852 2584 7722
- SPA OFFER
- 15% DISCOUNT on Plateau Spa A La Carte treatment (Monday to Sunday)
Minimum spending HKD 900
For reservation, please call +852 2584 7688
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Offers valid until Dec 31, 2018
- FCCIHK MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED TO SHOW VALID MEMEBERSHIP CARD TO ENJOY THE OFFERS
- Advanced reservation is required
- The offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- The offer applies to 2 to 12 diners. Only one offer can be used per table.
- The offer is not applicable for special events, banquets, meetings, weddings, private events, take away services, private room charges, room service, tobacco and cigars, corkage, ticket sales, special menus, special promotional items as defined by hotel.
- The offer cannot be used on all public holidays, eves of public holidays, 1 January, 14-19 February, 29-31 March, 1-2, 4-5, 30 April, 1,13, 21-22 May, 17-18 June, 1-2 July, 10-14, 24-25, 30 September, 1, 16-17 October, 22, 24-26, 31 December 2018.
- Grand Hyatt Hong Kong reserves the right to amend the above conditions or withdraw the offer at any time without prior notice.
GRAND HYATT HONG KONG
Located along the prime waterfront on Hong Kong Island, Grand Hyatt Hong Kong is directly connected to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre and is only minutes away from the business and shopping areas.
Unwind in one of the newest guestroom or suite among the deluxe hotels in Hong Kong, our renovated guestrooms have been designed to blend the traditional and modern in an elegant, residential style, anchored by a sense of Hong Kong’s oriental heritage and contemporary outlook. The hotel also features 22 highly flexible event venues.
Grand Hyatt Hong Kong is home to nine acclaimed restaurants and bars offering a range of authentic cuisines. An extensive range of leisure facilities is available including Plateau Spa, a 50-metre outdoor heated pool, 24-hour fitness studios and more.