ActivityAlstom offers the broadest product range in the world, from rolling stock (tramways, metros, regional, high speed and very high speed, including locomotives) to infrastructure (trackwork, electrification and power supply), as well as signaling, maintenance and integrated transport systems in order to offer the best answers to all customers requirements.
With Alstom, designing fluidity becomes a reality:
• Alstom develops, delivers and maintains railway systems that meet daily new challenges of smarter mobility
• Whether people are planning transport systems, operating them or riding them, Alstom builds and maintains rail solutions that run smoothly and efficiently, tailored to each operator and public authorities they serve.
• Alstom designs sustainable and integrated rail solutions which are technically, economically and environmentally efficient.
ALSTOM Hong Kong Ltd. is part of Alstom business and has been a major supplier of trains, signaling systems, and services (maintenance, renovation and parts supply) to MTR Corporation over the last 35 years.
Since the first metro project in Hong Kong in 1975, Alstom Hong Kong Ltd. has supplied over 1,100 metro cars for its metro network and equipped six lines with advanced signaling systems currently in operation. On the South Island Line (East), Alstom Hong Kong Ltd. is presently supplying its advanced Communication-Based Train Control (CBTC) system. This new line will be the very first high capacity line in Hong Kong to operate driverless trains.
Alstom Hong Kong Ltd. has been awarded by MTR three contracts in 2012 and 2013 for infrastructure system works (Trackwork and Overhead Line system) which are currently under deployment.
More recently. Alstom Hong Kong Ltd. is also actively involved in the massive resignaling project of 7 metro lines that has started early 2015 and will continue over a period of 10 years.
Our local capabilities include business development, tendering, project management, design, installation, testing & commissioning and maintenance for Signalling, Rolling Stock systems and Infrastructure (Trackwork & Overhead line).
With more than 200 employees , Alstom Hong Kong Ltd. is today a unique Alstom site able to manage almost on its own all product lines range of its portfolio.
A promise that Alstom keeps every day, in particular in Hong Kong:
• Strong collaborative relationships with our customers and our partners, right from the start and all along the projects
• A strong implication and a long term commitment
• Responsiveness with a global expertise supporting our activities
BackgroundA leading promoter of sustainable mobility, Alstom develops and markets the most complete range of solutions in the railway sector. In 2015/16 orders reached € 10 billion with a global workforce of around 31,000 people in 60 countries, in which we share the same values “Team, Trust and Action” with “Safety at Work” as a priority.
Alstom provides innovative and environmentally-friendly rail solutions to meet mobility needs through a socially responsible business model. Our commitment to sustainable development is key to anticipate the new environmental and social challenges of mobility and actively manage the risks and opportunities they entail.
Alstom develops its own ethical and sustainable growth model :
• Strict ethical principles
• integrating sustainability in our operations
• strengthening the collaboration with customers, suppliers and partners on sustainability
Date of Establishment
Number of Employees