Sector: Food & Beverage
Our client is specialized in high-end beverage products.
Make our client the best-in-class brand with our strategic partners (key chains) through implementing key sales and trade marketing plans to achieve business objectives. Responsible for the efficient setup and functioning of the sales administration. Manage and drive the performance of Sales promoters including but not limited to recruiting, training and development.
Establish and manage the relationship with the POS (stores)
- Prospect, select, evaluate and classify the POS according to international guidelines.
- Assist in developing sales strategy on store level for machine listing, pricing & execution.
- Execute annual customer plans (including all in-store activities) at store level.
- Act as supporting key account for largest chains/partners.
- Become the products specialist at the POS and an expert in selling our client’s system vs. competition.
- Built up strong relationship with trade partners, future machine partners and promoters
- Achievement of machine sales budget (based on goal-setting)
- Acquisition of new member in the territory (v/s LY; v/s budget; v/s national average growth).
- Shelf space dedicated to our client’s machines and assortment share in store
- Merchandising optimization: product visibility, brand exposure initiatives
Visit the POS
- Prepare the visit (situation, problems, objectives, solutions, action plan)
- Visit stores on a day-to-day basis according to pre-defined time & territory planning.
- Look after the machine stock in store and check the turnover in order to avoid out-of-stock situation
- Review with contact-person at chain/store level key issues/sales drivers from plan/previous visit
- Provide tactical sales support at store level: Train sales staff, implement promotions and incentive, plan and execute in-store demos and merchandise, including durable and non-durable POSM placement, machine display, tasting material, POS windows.
- Comply with our client’s information system (reporting, Pocket PC) to ensure best possible market intelligence and customer relationship management.
- Gather sales information, encountered problems, and expectations of POS
Manage Merchandising/Category development
- Negotiate or adjust POS merchandising investments according to POS classification
- Implement the trade marketing and sales strategy in own territory.
- Create the POSM (tables, corners/back walls, shop-in shop) and check POSM and merchandising in general.
- Make merchandising happen and to establish the brand as category leader.
- Set-up and launch the new Trade POS according to the plan.
- Manage the merchandising (including tasting accessories) in the Trade, the replenishing of stocks, cleanliness of the POSM, and ensure that our client corporate image/positioning is fully respected.
- Monitor sales performance of each POS
- Manage the ‘pool’ of current Sales Promoters with Trade Manager, liaise with the recruitment agencies and pro-actively participate in the recruitment process.
- Liaise and assist Trade Manager to coordinate and implement Trade sales activities, guidelines and Trade-marketing actions within the budget.
Manage Promotional programs
- Assist in training and the follow-up of demo teams. Plan Demos in function of POS classification, potential and strong purchasing moments
- Develop local POS promotional actions (own initiative or POS initiative)
- Implement internationally developed actions (spring-autumn promotion)
- Implement incentive actions in order to motivate and create a real partnership between trade and the brand
Assist during PR and Market initiatives
- Assist with execution and follow-up of all market activities to promote the brand
- Support trade show including on-the-spot operations, monitor promoters performance and sales
Maintain training level and information flow with the POS
- Assist in the training programs for the POS sales personnel
- Inform the POS about the latest changes concerning machines, coffee, POSM, Club mailing, events.
University graduate in Business Administrations or related discipline
3 years' or above experience in key account management gained from FMCG or retail.
Experience in household appliances' chains or mass market national chain is a definitely an advantage
Understand retail/trade environment preferably with premium brand exposure
Effective communication, negotiation skills & interpersonal skills
Strong proactive-ness, result oriented, action focused with excellent team work
Organizational, planning skills
Entrepreneurship, self-driven and initiative
Strong numerical sense, excellent analytical and communication skills, proactive, creative
Good PC skills (Powerpoint, Excel)
Proficiency in written and spoken English & Chinese
This position may require to work during weekends subject to trade events arrangement.
+852 2294 7705