Our client is a French fashion brand in the dynamic affordable premium market.
Their Asia office opened in early 2017 and has already successfully launched 15 stores in Hong Kong, Macau and China, as well as its flagship store on Tmall. Its aim is now to continue its development in Greater China and to seek new expansion opportunities in Asia.
Based within Asia headquarter, you will be working with the Head of the strategy and business development. You will focus on building and developing strategic digital, retail projects, wholesale partnerships and some ad hoc projects in different fields over the Asia Pacific region.
· Develop and implement the wholesale and digital strategy of the brand over the Asia Pacific region
· Initiate and follow current and upcoming retail development projects in Hong Kong and Macau
· Identify new exciting wholesale and e-commerce partnerships
· Perform strategic analyses on potential partners and on targeted locations (city, mall, e-commerce platform, media)
· Build business plans and run financial projections for upcoming projects
· Perform competitors’ footprint analysis, benchmarking and mapping
· Manage daily operations and communication with our local partners (distributors, landlord, local teams)
· Follow up and review the performance of existing projects
· Build the strategy through ad hoc missions on a brand level
· Direct report to the Strategy and Development Manager
· Master degree in management, specialized in entrepreneurship and/or strategy
· Final year student only or recent graduate
· Previous experience in Asia
· Very strong analytical skills
· Polyvalent, flexible, and generalist mind-set
· Independent, well-organized and result-oriented
· Very good communication skills, open-minded and adaptable
· Fluent English, French and Chinese is a plus
· Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
· A previous experience in financial/strategic consulting, or in the retail or fashion industry is a plusApply
+852 2294 7709