Sector: Food & Beverage
Our client is a high-end beverage brand.
Plan, initiate, execute and follow up on effective training plan, execution, and delivery as well as post evaluation to achieve talent development objectives. Initiate & support staff programs & events to drive company culture based on brand’s values
People & Organization development
-Plan and manage the local deployment plan of global trainings taking into account the local requirements and constraints of the business
-Develop and execute total company training plan/calendar based on organizational requirements and individual development needs
-Facilitate induction, on-the-job training and other local programs to support business needs and close performance gaps
-Regular review on training modules and contents in terms of business relevancy and business units’ requirements.
-Managing the annual training budgets, strategies and calendar to achieve business goals
-Identify opportunity and draft plans to develop and drive company culture based on brand values and purposes
-Manage all logistics (venues, materials etc.,) and coordination of training, including communication
-Coordinate feedback and follow up for effectiveness on the job
-Work with the group in the market and external training providers to meet training requirements
-Utilize Learning Management System (iLearn) to plan, register, track, evaluate and report training events
-Deploy eLearning and other training aids
-Participate in business initiatives / project arising from the organizational strategy and business plan
- Good level of communication with key stakeholders and employees
-Speed, timeliness and correctness of execution of tasks
-Quick and efficient follow-up of pending issues/actions
-Accurate and efficient use of reporting tools
-Feedback ratings from all evaluation forms
-Effectiveness and transfer of skills and knowledge based on training programs
- Degree holder with at least 4 years’ experience in training capacity including design and delivery, in coffee industry
- Superior skills in training and facilitation. Excellent knowledge of presentation techniques, training tools and methods
- Entrepreneur, structured, systematic, people oriented approach with good analytical and problem solving oriented. Well-versed with organizational and administrative skills
- Good potential to understand and teach various subjects such as technologies, communication skills, selling skills etc.
- Patience, pedagogical methodology (including coaching), empathy and listening capacity
- Very business oriented (attitude, awareness, requirements, alignment) with superior customer approach
- Excellent communication capabilities and language skills. Fluency in English.
+852 2294 7705