Sector: Marketing, Communication, PR, Retail
Our client is a consulting firm (brand development & strategy consulting) that specializes in the premium and luxury markets in Greater China.
He is looking for a Senior Project Manager to manage business development (wholesale, retail and e-commerce) of one of their brands as well as identify new opportunities of business.
• Follow up daily retail operations and be the key contact for our boutique staff;
• Establish sales target, communicate them to the sales staff and update dashboards to monitor the performance;
• Analyze sales and propose solutions for sales increase as well as stock replenishment;
• Analyze stocks and coordinate the relevant replenishment;
• Coordinate staff training and make sure merchandising guidelines are followed;
• Search and Negotiate new retail locations with shopping’s malls, departments stores
• Organize product launches, in-store promotions, staff trainings and events;
• Establish a calendar for posting on social media, monitor CRM (email blasts, newsletters) and send press releases;
• Establish prices for Greater China market
• Identify potential prospects for the brand in Greater China (new distributors, retailers, wholesalers…)
• Identify potential new brands and evaluate their potential in the Market;
• Work on pitching documents to recruit potential new brands;
• Research relevant information for market studies and business plans for clients;
• Gather market information and retail intelligence;
• Over 10 years’ experience in Marketing or Sales;
• Knowledge of international fashion & accessories industry is a plus;
• Good communication skills, presentable, team player;
• Positive attitude, persistent and assertive, with initiative;
• Organized, Reliable and Independent;
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
• Fluent in English and French, Mandarin is a plus.
+852 2294 7705