Type: Full-time, Permanent
Our client is a leading garment manufacturer. Their offices are located in Jordan.
- Responsible to prepare analysis on apparel division’s performance, design analytical templates to facilitate different analysis.
- Work with other functions to identify the business risks and opportunities which can contribute to the growth of the Company
- Work with Factories’ Finance team and analyze the monthly and forecasting result. Identify risks and opportunities to improve the division’s performance
- Prepare consolidated the result and other reports to VP-FP&A such as Quarterly reports for Executive Committee and Board of Directors
- Work with Factories’ finance team on budgeting and controlling
- Design templates and methodologies to facilitate the analysis
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines with professional qualification in HKICPA or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Accounting related fields in sizable organization and at least 3 years in supervisory or managerial level
- At least 5 years’ experience in Big 4 accounting is a must
- Experience in manufacturing industry is mandatory
- Proficient in MS Office application and knowledge in using ERP system
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Candidates with immediately or within shorter notice periods are highly preferred
+852 2294 7705