Sector: Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
For our client in the FMCG sector, we are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst.
The main missions of the role will be :
- Consolidating and analyzing financial reporting: actuals, rolling forecasts, 3-year-strategic plan
- Supporting business effectiveness by monitoring and communicating business performance in different angles and proposing recommendations for corrective/improvement actions;
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- Coordinate the month end closing process (6 Countries and the Region);
- Prepare and analyze the month end reporting packages for the Region and the Division;
- Play a key role in the monthly Rolling Forecast process: analyses of key indicators (prices, inventory...), and coordinate the process with the 6 Countries and the regional team;
- Prepare and analyze the Rolling Forecast reporting packages for the Region and the Division;
- Responsible for Controlling A&P and T&E Central budget;
- Help coordinate the strategic plan process once a year;
- Prepare and analyze financial scenario for decision making.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Controlling;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Effective verbal and written communication;
- Dynamic, eager to take responsibilities, result oriented, well organized;
- Willing to work in a cross cultural and international environment;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity;
- Self-motivated team player;
- Proficient to expert level in excel and powerpoint;
- Fluent in English. Mandarin & Cantonese would be a plus.
+852 2294 7710