Sector: Events Management
Our client is the world leading trade show organizer for the intimates, swimwear and active wear industry. We have built our reputation by creating events in all the world’s strategic locations for the industry and host 15 international events in Paris, New York, Las Vegas, Shanghai or Hong Kong.
· Increase and development of NEW business on the Guangdong & Hong Kong markets, on exhibitors and visitors.
· Phoning, including cold calling,
· Regularly meet existing and potential business partners,
· Maintain relationship with customers throughout excellent customer service,
· Maintain and update the database of contacts,
· Travel, mainly to China,
· Attend trade events (trade show, conferences, seminar, cocktails…),
· Monitor industry trends to bring new insights to the company,
· Ensure smooth operation and respect the deadlines before, during and after the show,
· Report to the Marketing Manager and Director, based in Hong Kong.
· Minimum 5 years’ traceable working experience,
· Previous experience in an event/trade show companies or in the fashion industry will be an advantage,
· Extrovert sales-oriented personality,
· Excellent communication skills,
· Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese (read, speak and write),
· Comfortable and efficient use of CRM software, Excel, PowerPoint,
· Well organized, strong sense of responsibility and efficiency,
· Perseverant and goal-oriented, high energy level and enthusiasm,
· Creative and innovative, thinking outside the box,
· Good cooperation and teamwork skills,
· Fast learner able to work in stressful environment.
+852 2294 7705