Our client is a merchandising company with 2 businesses: manufacturing unique accessories for high end brands & producing exclusive items for selective retailers.
Our vision is about excellent services and product curating. The company is looking for sales & marketing coordinator performer to accompany with the company growth.
Daily customers relationship management:
-Costing, Pricing, Invoicing, Order management.
-Daily customers’ routine management.
Daily coordination between customers and merchandising team:
-Turning clients need into clear sourcing & development pitches for merchandising team.
-Overviewing projects from start to end covering Sales & Merchandising part.
Sales activation objectives:
-Proactive follow up on any leads, sleeping requests & projects.
-Supports sales team by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information.
-Identify business opportunities for our existing clients and develop organic sales.
Marketing initiatives :
-Research trendy products (market & factory) and generate bimonthly benchmarking materials for your clients.
-Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with designer.
-Generate new ideas & concepts that help the company stay a key partner for clients.
-Plan visits trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; coordinating mailing lists.
- Good communication skills with overseas customers and suppliers.
- China manufacturing experience and product development skills.
- Experience in our product categories is a strong asset.
- Excellent service attitude with good interpersonal, communication and team skills.
- Strong ability to understand customer background & needs.
- Good understanding of global supply chain process.
- Comfortable with multitasking role.
- Sales Manager (reporting line).
- Merchandising Manager (direct partner).
- Designer (your staff to support on marketing materials & campaigns).
Absolutely proactive and passionate about customers’ satisfaction, you are details oriented and willing to grow among your company.
You feel very comfortable working in a sales department but also navigate easily when we are talking about marketing. You have a business mind.
You propose new ideas and build things with others.